The Songs That Changed Your Life
OneTrackMinds is a storytelling podcast about the songs that changed your life.
Music has the power to affect the way we live our lives. By inspiring our work or our creativity.By making us fall in - or out - of love, By allowing us to reflect on and amplify some of the most joyful - or painful - experiences in our lives.
It's about the songs we love - or hate - for reasons that might seem rational or irrational; inspired by greatness, or simply mundane.
If you've got a story about a song that changed your life, we want to hear from you.
- Aug 18, 2017 October 9th at Wilton's Tickets On Sale Now
- December 2016
- Nov 24, 2016 Podcast Episode 9 - Dame Evelyn Glennie on 'Wuthering Heights'
- Nov 17, 2016 Podcast Episode 8 - Lucy Trodd on 'Goodbye To Love'
- Nov 10, 2016 Podcast Episode 7 - Steven Camden
- Nov 3, 2016 Podcast Episode 6 - Ross Sutherland on 'Robocop Theme' for the GameBoy
- October 2016
- September 2016
- Jul 4, 2016 Two New Sessions Announced
- May 2016